Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Do you struggle to get design sign off?



Touted as "making Design sign-off a breeze", GetSignOff.com is a site that helps website designers get approval from clients. GetSignoff.com provides a mechanism for presenting your site designs, managing feedback and organising multiple versions of a design. It works very much like BaseCamp in terms of creating projects, assigning people to the project, etc --- but its ability to make notes and comments on the actual design mock-up where I think this site has potential. I've only poked around on the site a little bit and my only comment is that in might be a little too complicated for some clients -- (the non web savy ones). Regardless I think this site is worth a closer look and try.

It says it is built for websites approval, but I think it could be used for any design project that requires input and comments. Here's the site.

No comments: